The Official Happy New Year Post

Happy New Year to all the kind folks who stop by and visit here at Blue Crab Boulevard. May the new year bring you and yours health, happiness and prosperity. Thanks for stopping by and reading what I write and thanks for the comments that show that you actually read my offerings.

This entry was posted in Personal Thoughts. Bookmark the permalink.

12 Responses to The Official Happy New Year Post

1. Blackhawk says:

Happy New Year to you as well!!

2. NortonPete says:

Well Happy New Years Gaius, you have caused me to do a lot of research. Well God Bless you. I need to constantly check the conditition of our Planet and I have tried to understand it and your posts which are always “Spot On”.

3. Maggie says:

Gauis – A very successful 2008 to you and the BCB site.

And the same goes for all who read/post here.

Continued successes and victories to our troops so they can return home to their family, friends, and home soil A.S.A.P.

4. Happy New Year, Gaius, and I hope 2008 is a great year for your and yours. :)

5. Lars Walker says:

Happy new year, and thanks for one of the most consistently interesting and amusing blogs on the ‘net.

6. Mwalimu Daudi says:

Happy New Year!

7. Happy New Year from China!

8. rob says:

you provide the best site on the net. happy new year to you

9. Sam L. says:

Happy New Year to you, too–but keep an eye out for the Animal Uprising.

Why did you take down the penguin candles?

Happy New Year to All! May it be a prosperous and fruitful new year for all who visit here and make the discourse so enjoyable!

11. The candles got washed away by the rising water in the bay. Another victim of Global Climate Change.

Happy New Year!

12. Uncle Pinky says:

Through the fog of hangover I wish you the best New Year I can imagine right now. I’ll wish you an even happier one after some B.C. headache powders, a spicy lunch and a couple of Bloody Marys.

Many thanks for all you do.