O-Bingo!

I wish I’d thought of this. For tonight’s much ballyhooed Obama speech, Americans for Tax Reform has come up with handy-dandy O-Bingo cards, so you can play along at home. They have a handy key to what the words mean:

“Since the Great Depression” – The economic one, not the feeling you’ve had since he signed the “stimulus” bill.

“Save or create” jobs – Obama’s new metric whereby he can claim credit for the outcome no matter what happens (how exactly does one determine the number of “saved” jobs?)

“Crisis” – Excuse to hike taxes and grow the government per Rahm Emanuel’s theory: “Never let a crisis go to waste.”

“Stimulus” – The 1,000 page Pelosi-Reid-Obama pork bill rushed through in the dead of night with no transparency and that not a single member of Congress who voted for it actually read.

“Hope” – The optimistic expectation, against all evidence that this government will be the first in the history of time to succeed in spending its way out of economic problems.

“Change” – Take-home pay of future generations due to massive spending increases and government expansion.

There are, of course, more definitions at the link, along with multiple versions of the cards so you can play with family or friends. Personally, I suspect that the speech will consist (other than the buzz words and phrases that will surely get shouts of “O-Bingo!”, if you’re playing at home) of several things:

Bragging, job-destroying tax increases, Federal spending sprees, self back-patting, onerous regulations, tax increases, more government spending, self-congratulations, expensive regulations that cripple job creation, tax increases, extra-special spending, self-praise, tax increases and a few extra tax increases and draconian regulations leading to further job loss, Congressional waste and tax increases for good measure. Ending on some praise for his leadership and a final tax increase.

O-Bingo!

This entry was posted in Politics. Bookmark the permalink.

3 Responses to O-Bingo!

  1. martian says:

    51% of the American People supported the president’s (read Congress’s since he didn’t write a single word of it) Stimulus bill – the other 49% have actually read it.

  2. Mwalimu Daudi says:

    What do you get if you win O-Bingo – an audit by the IRS?

  3. Bleepless says:

    They forgot “uh,” which means, “I hope I don’t get caught in this lie.”

Comments are closed.