Panic in Overdrive

Clint Eastwood got inside 0bama’s head last night.

The media has, and will continue to tell you that Eastwood was a flop, a mistake of epic proportions. Democrats will say how horrible it was. But they both know this country holds Clint Eastwood as an icon and has done so for nearly 50 years. Real people like, trust and believe him. A tornado’s worth of spin won’t touch the credibility that man has earned with the American people.

How do I know I’m right? How do I know Democrats even know this, no matter what they’re saying publicly? Twitter.

Last night the Obama campaign felt the need to respond to “the Eastwood fumble” with a tweet saying, “This seat’s taken” and a picture of President Obama sitting in his chair in the White House Cabinet Room. In spite of the revelation that fully 70% of the Presidents Twitter followers are fake accounts, his campaign felt the need to respond to the remaining 30% and the world. Campaigns don’t respond to things they see as irrelevant, they respond to things they see as damaging in the hope of stopping the hemorrhaging.

Oh, yeah. The empty suit didn’t like the points scored on the empty chair by Eastwood. And he did score. The soundbites will be popping up for the rest of the campaign.

And the picture the 0ne sent out. Wow. It is already spawning more laughter at Barry. If it’s one thing a narcissist can’t stand, it’s being laughed at. And Eastwood (and Barry’s pompous picture) are getting more and more people laughing.

Oh, man. Clint is a genius.

Update: Oops, b the way, the Eastwood speech is at the link. Empty chair and all.

This entry was posted in Humor, Obamantics, Republicans. Bookmark the permalink.

2 Responses to Panic in Overdrive

  1. Sam L. says:

    The empty chair had a teleprompter, too.

  2. Gaius says:

    It would have been a stroke of genius to put the teleprompter there.

Comments are closed.