– You voted for Hope and Change – and found only Hype and “Chains”
– You voted for what you projected onto an empty slate – and found out he was really an empty chair
– You voted for a new style of politics – and got a nasty Chicago machine politician
– You voted for a different Washington – and found it was just Chicago after all
– You believed his spiel – and watched him drive you and yours into debt and desperation
– You voted for hope – and got doubled gas prices
– You voted for change – and are living with your parents again after college
Fortunately, there’s a cure for your condition. Vote wisely.